Sunday, August 30, 2009

old and new

I started to make a new post at nine tonight. It's now eleven and I haven't even organized the pictures yet. I got looking at all the pictures we have of the kids and I couldn't stop!

So, this week you all get an unorganized post with some new things and mostly old but soooo sweet things. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

One of my most favorite pictures of Easton


Baby Creed taking a snooze while daddy studies
The kids were in a loving mood so they piled into the chair...Ryan found them like this all lovey dovey with no fighting going on and ran for the camera to capture this rare moment. :)

One moment you're posing for a picture and then with the flash of a camera, you are plummeting to the ground...


The next four are just the kids enjoying hanging out at the park.





Beckham enjoying his cake on his first birthday.

Who needs real makeup when you have crayons handy...
My practice run at fondent, getting ready for Parkers birthday next month...
Beckhams loving life, he was feeling left out while the kids were using moms stamps, so he was very happy when he got to play with a container of unused stamps...
Creed and Makay stamping it up...

5 comments:

MarjAnn said...

Such fun. The cake looks really pretty- I love the look of fondant, just not so much the taste :)

Tod and Kim Comin said...

Love the cake!!!! And Makay's lipstick is awesome. Does she get her fashion sense from mama???
Tod

Keri_B said...

Fun pictures! The cake looks amazing!! Someday we will live close to you guys again so that you can make all our birthday cakes :) My kids get a cake mix cake with frosting poured on top...poor kiddos! We miss you guys! Yakima wants you to visit (or stay forever)!!

kim said...

Bern your cake is adorable -can't wait to see what Parker gets for her big day! Keep on practicing!mom

Kim said...

The cake looks great! I've never tried making or using fondant so would love to get your new recipe. Your kids are always adorable! Can't wait to see them! Kim