Sunday, August 9, 2009

you'll laugh, you'll cry...

Random videos from this summer...

.................................................................................

Trying to keep the kids minds on the sabbath and away from quoting movies etc is kind of hard. Today, we were at the dinner table and decided on a pop scripture quiz.

"Who knows what king Herod did when he found out about the Saviors birth?" (I know, could we have picked a more morbid question?)

Parker: He got mad. (okay go on...) He told his soldiers to go and kill Abinadi.
Easton: He prayed. He was a nice king wasn't he? Oh, I know, he threw him in the Lions Den.
Creed: He cut his arm off. (thinking of Ammon perhaps?)

Well...at least we know they hear some things during morning scripture study...

6 comments:

Ben C. said...

I love the third video. I've heard of UFC (ultimate fighting championship) but this is awesome. I call it KFC (kids fighting championship).

Keri_B said...

Cute videos! I can't believe how much Makay is like Parker...even her laugh reminds me of Parker when she was little. Love those cuties!

Kim said...

Adorable videos! Love Beckham's! Hilarious scripture 'banter'!

Tod and Kim Comin said...

Love the videos!!! Can't wait to use their expertise with the scriptures in a Sacrament Meeting talk!!

Can't wait to see you Jojo!

Adams said...

I wonder where they got the quoting movies thing?.....surely not from their Mommy who can quote just about any movie. :)

The Hills said...

Love it. It's great to know that you are teaching your kids, um, correct principles.