Sunday, November 16, 2008

In Case of an Emergency . . .

Most of my time is spent at home with my five children who are six and under. One day I was pondering the possible outcomes if something was to happen to me. Do my kids know what to do in the event of an emergency?

At dinner I asked them. "Parker, what do you do if mommy falls down and won't wake up?"
Parker - "Get out of the house as fast as you can!"

I think she's definitely on a "save yourself" mode. I was hoping Eastons answer would be better. "Easton, what do you do if mommy gets hurt and you can't wake her up?"
Easton - "Stop, drop and roll!"

I guess I know what our next Family Home Evening lesson should be about.

4 comments:

Kirsty Michaelis said...

Your kids are AWESOME!

Elaine said...

Funny post! Stuart forwarded the email that Ryan wrote (I hope that's okay!) We are happy for you guys and definately hope to get together someday. I am the principle blogger in the family so if you would like updates on the Mushala clan you can go to www.setadventures.blogspot.com. Take care, Elaine

jeNN said...

okay, I really laughing out loud! Too funny! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

Teranne said...

LOL!!!