Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Fun

Being inspired by the talented people around me, I tried my hand at a little photography. It's exhausting! I think I need an assistant next time. Thank goodness Beckham was cool with hanging out in his stroller for a couple hours. Here's what my efforts turned out.




I asked Creed to lay in the leaves and this was the pose he gave me. I think we have a male model on our hands.

This was the coolest wall! I got to meet one of my neighbors when I asked him if I could take pictures of my kids by his front yard fence. It was a little embarrassing but he was nice enough about the crazy lady and all her kids taking pictures in his front yard.

They sure do look like they get along don't they. I would say it was my exceptional photography skills but really I think they are just good actors.

Our little miss blue eyes

This is my absolute favorite picture!!!

So just in case you thought this was all fun and games, here is just a taste of our bloopers.

Oh, you think Easton has spotted a UFO! No. . . there was a fly on my watch.

Oops, Makay fell and got a bloody hand. At least this was a genuine expression. She learned how to say "cheese" for the camera and most of her pictures came out looking very pained.


Is it too much to ask to have at least one real smile for a picture with four people in it?

6 comments:

steveandlaura said...

You did a great job! They all look so adorable and you can see their personalities shine through...a sign of a great photographer.

kiki comin said...

haha...they turned out so cute! great job, berni!

The Carroll Family said...

Hey Girl!! Its Ivy (Damron) I got your blog from your mom, hope that is cool...Oh my geez your kids are soo cute, I think the only time I see a pic is when your mom sends a holiday letter for Christmas..Hoping we can keep in touch..Much Love, Ivy

Lisa said...

So cute! Yeah, I've discovered you have to take, like 50 pictures to get maybe 1 that turns out good. Good job. Cute kids, Bernie!

Adams said...

I really like how you matched them...not typical.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are just so cute! I love seeing all your updates! Hope you guys are doing well out there!!