Tuesday, November 25, 2008

All Kinds of Vampires

Vampires every where! These are the vampires I love most of all, besides Edward of course!

We were a parade of vampires, it was so much fun. Parker and Makay really fit the part too, can't you tell? I played down the makeup on the kids for the ward party but some of the other kids still said they were scary. I noticed that ours was the only family that had anything remotely scary. Everyone else were fairies, monkeys and traffic lights. Oh well.
That's me, the scary mom. Not many adults dressed up at our ward party. . . lame! My friend told me that if she didn't know me I could totally pull off this look. I don't think that's a compliment, or maybe my makeup was sooo good that it convinced her. Either way the Bishop didn't know what to say to me, it probably didn't help that he doesn't know me that well.


This was our ency, weensy spider. Too cute!!

Terrible picture, I know, but it was the only one we took. I go to book club with a few of the ladies in the ward and one of the books we read was Twilight. We decided to go to the midnight showing on the 21st. It was a ton of fun!

6 comments:

Keri_B said...

Cute kiddos...even with the scary faces! :) I went to the midnight showing of Twilight too...loved it! Except for Edwards makeup was a little odd. He still looked good though!

Lisa said...

Yea! Another Twilighter! The costumes look great. So, what's your review on the movie, Berni? You can read mine at NickLisaOrme.blogspot.com

Kirsty Michaelis said...

I LOVE your kids! They are so amazing. I saw Twilight...i thought it was lame :( but the books will forever be in my hear.

Michelle said...

Berni! I love that the kids all match...sure looks fun! I am finally getting around to Christmas cards and we don't have your address, will you e-mail it to me? Thanks! Michelle

Adams said...

I am jealous! I tried to get a bunch of girfriends to do that but it never worked out so I dragged David along!

Bowman Family said...

I LOVE the Twilight series! I absolutely got a kick out of the baby Jesus cradle. You are such great mom!!! I miss you!!!
Meg :-)