Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hello Everyone,

So sorry for the "no news" state we have been in. We are still adjusting to Pittsburgh and trying to get settled before the baby comes and school starts for everyone. We should start getting the internet at our house in September so I'll start this thing back up again then, with pictures!

Things are good though. I'm huge with only 19 days left of having this baby on the inside. The kids are getting pretty anxious and they keep telling me to "uncover" the baby. Oh, if it were only that easy! We'll try to keep you all posted. Love to all.

The Buttons

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad to hear you're getting settled. Hope things go well when baby comes. Good luck. And Congrats!

Keri_B said...

Yay for an update!! Let us know when we have a new neice or nephew!!

The Hills said...

Settling in is always hard work and even harder when pregnant. Take your time, we look forward to seeing another Button in the world!

the Bunker Family said...

Berni!!!

Welcome to the East! I have no other way to contact you except through this. I need a phone number, address, anything... I've been dying to hear how you are, especially with a baby so close and now that I'm not in SD, I can't pump your parents for info.

On that same note, Cass is due any second. I'm hoping she comes today now that her stitch was removed two days ago. Who knows, maybe you'll beat her to the punch.

Can't wait to hear from you...

Britt

Adams said...

I LOVE your kids comments (and translations) !

Shanna said...

HI BERNI!
WOW! You are so close to being a mom of 5! That's so exciting! How are you feeling? Do I even need to ask? Well, you have the cutest family and the most adorable kids. I see a little bit of Berni in each one. I hope all is well for your guys in the EAST as Britt said. Good luck with this new little one!
Shanna

Bowman Family said...

It's good to know you are alive and well. 7 days to go... good luck! We will be thinking of you and praying the delivery goes well.
Love ya!
Meg :-)