Saturday, June 7, 2008

PITTSBURGH!

Hey everyone! Just letting you know we made it to pitt. No internet yet so this will be the last blog for awhile. Thanks to everyone that helped us get here! Special thanks to Doug, Jeff and Kendy (aka-the "button moving/cleaning/babysitting crew") and to Nick & Emily and BJ & Kiki. Don't wanna even think about what it would have been like without all of your help! We are going to miss all our friends and family in Rexburg. Love you all! One more HUGE thanks to Doug, you-are-beyond-amazing!

3 comments:

The Liljenquist Family said...

I was jumping around blogs, and found you guys. We were in a student ward with you in Rexburg with Bishop Hall, and Jake was your hometeacher. Congratulations on Grad school and baby four and five. Looks like life is treating you all well.

Maggie Liljenquist

Hannah said...

Bernie- I just "stumbled" upon your blog! Crazy! Welcome to the east coast! We've been in Maine now for over 2 years and LOVE it! Despite some challenges =) Hope all goes well with you with settling in and Ryan starting his new program and WOW congratulations on baby #4 and #5!!! I'm astounded- I'm due for baby #2 any day now and am feeling frazzled! How do you do it?! Well, here's our blog if you want to keep in touch =) -Hannah
www.photo-grafs.blogspot.com

The Hills said...

BERNI!!!!

Long time no see. I have thought about your family for awhile and I finally found you! I had a theory that if I hit enough bloggers who were LDS that I would come across someone I know. I just proved my husband wrong.

Wow! We moved from Rexburg Plaza awhile ago, 2006 actually, and now we live on the west coast in Oregon. I would love to hear from you. Check out our blog if you want to

hills2002.blogspot.com

Your kids are so adorable and Parker is a beauty!