Saturday, January 26, 2013

Beautiful Butterflies for Grandma

I wanted to take some pictures of the kids for our walls. I have only edited the girls so far but they turned out better then I hoped, so for Grandma Buttons birthday I am sharing them before they are even on my walls. We love you grandma!!!
 

The poor girl was freezing to death. And so was I since my jacket was on Makay!






Ok, so this is actually my favorite black and white. There's something about her eyes!!







I love this expression. She uses it all the time and I'm so happy I got it in a picture!




Sisters! It was hard getting Parker to sit next to Makay let alone act like they were bff's!




It took some time to loosen them up but it worked. Then one of mom's crazy stories and the giggles came out. Oh ya!



1 comment:

Adams said...

Oh my goodness, Berni! I can't believe the ones of Parker. She looks like a TEENAGER! Especially with those earrings...watch out Ryan! Can you believe how old they are getting?!