Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Conversation with Creed

Creed is the joke-ster in our family. He is always doing something silly trying to get his brothers and sisters to laugh. But his funniest moments have always been when he wasn't trying to be. Case in point:

Creed wanted to wear a Spider Man shirt to school one day. Our conversation went something like this...



Me- "Creed, you can't wear that to school, please pick another shirt."
Creed- "Why can't I wear it?"
Me- "Because it's a character shirt, it's against your schools dress code."
Creed- "What?"
Me- "YOU JUST CAN'T WEAR THE SHIRT OKAY, PICK ANOTHER ONE!"
Creed- "But other people wear character shirts (I knew he had heard me). Girls wear Justin Beaver (Bieber) shirts all the time and I never get in trouble when I wear mine. So why can't I wear Spider Man?"
Me- "Creed, you don't have a Justin Bieber shirt."
Creed- "Yes hu!"
Creed ran to get the proof and prove me wrong.

Of course Creed has a Justin Bieber shirt, what was I thinking.
Me- "Okay, you have Justin Bieber but you still can't wear your Spider Man shirt."
Creed- "WHAT!?! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
He's hilarious

6 comments:

Julia said...

LOL. That's hilarious.

Lizzie said...

hahaha! I LOVE it! I want a Justin Beaver shirt too!

Alisha said...

That is so funny!

Tammy said...

That was hilarious! My kids call him Justin Beaver too!

MarjAnn said...

Laughing laughing laughing- thanks for a good start to my day!

Kim said...

Creed's a nut! We love our Creed-y! We should send this to Justin Beiber(sp?) then maybe Creed would get his own Justin Beiber shirt! for free!