Sunday, November 7, 2010

Re-connect

Hello world! I feel like I'm back from the dead. Ryan, the kids and I moved out of my parents house on October 3 and headed up here to Vandenberg Air Force Base. We have been living in the on-base temporary housing. This is the first time I have touched a computer since leaving my parents house! Talk about being disconnected with the world.

So the computer that I'm touching right now is our new lap top. Ryan got a signing bonus from the Air Force so we got this and I have big plans for a new kitchen table. Once I figure out how to use this thing and download my pictures everyone will be able to see all the great things that have been happening to us her on the central coast. Peace out!

6 comments:

Lizzie said...

Yeah! I keep checking up on your little blog. We sure do miss you guys. Just the other day Sarah and I were driving to someone's house and she asked if it was you're house we were going to! We miss you!

Alisha said...

I was wondering about you guys the other day, how the move went and what you were up too! Can't wait to see the update!

kiki comin said...

yay..can't wait to hear all about it.:)

Melinda said...

I am glad your back!

Laura said...

Umm, AND.......? You gotta give me more than this!

The Hills said...

That is where I was born! So cool. Enjoy it up there.