Saturday, January 10, 2009

More Pictures

Things have quieted down since everyone has gone back to school. Nothing new has happened but here are a few more pictures from the holidays.

Parker and Makay are giving Beckham a ride in his walker. It's kind of funny because his feet don't actually reach the floor yet. The boys like to give him rides too but they tend to race with him and Beckham isn't ready for that kind of speed yet.

Maykay and Creed can be best buddy's when they want to be. It looks like she has a crazed look in her eye and is going to attack him while he is running for dear life but they are actually having races in the front room and having a ton of fun.

Here are all the kids the day after Christmas. Parker has started insisting on doing her own hair. I only give in on days that she doesn't go to school, do you blame me?

This is Beckhams' Christmas outfit that he got from Grandma Button. He's so stinkin' cute in it that we just had to take a picture. If Beckham is out of my hands then the kids are swarming so it's hard to get a picture of just him while all the others are awake.



4 comments:

Care said...

SO glad that I know the current info on your fam! Parker made quite a cute Mary!! Congrats on all A's Ryan - so proud of you!! Love you guys!! Care

steveandlaura said...

Beckham is such a cute little man! All your children are adorable. Looks like you have your hands full. I'm glad to hear updates on you guys.

Keri_B said...

I love Parkers hair...that girl is gonna be a hair stylist, I can already tell!!

The Webber's said...

You're kids are getting so big I'm blown away! But I must admit - they look astonishingly the same as when they were only toddlers! :)